CRB Crossed Roller Bearing Description
This series Crossed Roller Bearing is mainly consisted of an outer ring, an inner ring, a plurality of rollers and aplurality of spacers. The roller lies between the inner ring and the outer ring. The spacer is placed between rollers to prevent the mutual friction between rollers so as to decrease the torque resistance for rotation. In addition, thesurface of the roller and the rolling track is linear contact. So, when the bearing is loaded, the loading area will bevery large. Thus, the elastic deformation will be less, and the bearing will achieve a long service life. Each roller in Crossed Roller Bearing is crossed at 90 angle, which is able to bear the loading force from axial, radial and the other direction at the same time.
These Bearings comprise six types, which could be recognized as the split outer ring typeICRBA), the split inner ring type (CRBB), the high rigidity type (CRBC), the split outer ring with mounting holes(CRBD), the high rigidity with mounting holes (CRBE) and the customized type (CRBX). The split outer ring type is suitable for rotating of inner ring. The split inner ring type is suitable for rotating of outer ring. The high rigidity type is suitable for rotating of inner ring and outer ring both. The mounting holes could facilitate the assembly. Thecustomized type could be modified to meet the requirements of the customer. Various Crossed Roller Bearingspossess high rigidity and high rotation accuracy, which could be widely used in industrial automation control,robot, tool machinery, inspection and medical devices.
1.Mounting holes symbol. With blank space means the bearing without mounting hole. A is represented the bearing with mounting screw holes,while B is symbolized the bearing with same direction mounting sinkholes, and C is symbolized the bearing with opposite direction mounting sink holes.
2.WW: Seal symbol. WW signifies the seals at both sides. NN signifies the open type without seals. Both types have oil holes for lubrication.
3.C8: Axial internal clearance classification. C1 signifies positive clearance with less friction force, while C8 signifies negative clearance without backlash, which will result in increase of friction force by unloading condition.
1. High loading capacity
2. High rigidity
3.High accuracy for dimension and rotation .
4. Taking loads from all directions at the same time.
5. Smooth rotation
6. Small volume, space saving
7. Easy installation and adjustment
8. Various bearing types and dimensions for your requirements
9. Providing customized design
Types of Crossed Roller Bearing
CRBA series：Split outer ring, consist of one inner ring and two outer semi-ring，which is suitable for inner ring rotate.
Structure of sealed type and open type
1. Sealed type: The seal has very good sealing effect, which is able to effectively prevent the foreign substancefrom entering the track, and prevent the lubricant leaking from the track. In addition, the seal has oil holes forlubricating.
2. Open type: There is no seal. The friction resistance is smaller. It is suitable for the use of low torque. The opentype also has oil holes for lubricating
Upon installation of the Crossed Roller Bearing, please follow:
1. Inspect parts before installing: Clean bearing bracket, main axle or other parts to remove dirt or grease
2. Place the bearing into bearing bracket and main axle: As for the design of clearance match, keep the bearinghorizontally and insert the bearing into bearing bracket or axle. If it is hard for the installation, use a rubberhammer to slightly hit every part of bearing, so that the bearing can be inserted into bearing bracket or axleeasily. Finally, the sound change is used to confirm the match of bearing and basic face. As for the design ofinterference match, Use heating or cooling way to expand or shrink the parts for ease of installation. But thebearing temperature should not be over 80℃C. In addition, it has to pay attention to the hitting force to thebearing, if the force is too large, the bearing may be damaged. If the inner ring or outer ring of split bearing isacentric, the bolt of inner ring or outer ring can be loosen slightly. Then, turn the outer ring or inner ring up or placing the bearing into bearing bracket, so that the bearing can be placed into bearing bracket smoothly.
3.Install mounting disc: Place the mounting disc on the bearing, and align the screw hole for locking the bolt.Tighten the bolts diagonally as follow diagram. Then tighten all bolts in sections. Prevent to tighten all bolts at at ime.
Description of lubrication
1. There is lubricant in all Crossed Roller Bearings. So, the delivered bearing can be used directly, If the lubrication is insufficient, the friction resistance will be increased and the service life will be reduced. The lubricant should be supplemented for the open bearing periodically, such as 1 -6 months
The lubricating frequency depends on the use condition- Installation sequence,The lubricant should be distributed evenly inside the bearing.
2.Prevent to mix different lubricants
3. If the bearing is used at high vibration, clean room,vacuum, high temperature or low temperature, thespecific lubricant should be used, please contact with YDPB
1.The normal use temperature of bearing is 10-80℃，If it is over this temperature range, please contact with YDPB.
2. If foreign substance enters into inside structure of bearing, the rotation route of roller may be damaged, even the bearing may fail. So, prevent the foreign substance enters into inside structure of bearing.
3. If foreign substance enters into inside structure of bearing, please clean it then refill the lubricant.
4. Please do not remove the bolt and nut of split bearing. Upon installing, please do not apply force to the bolt and nut.
|Bearing No.||Dimensions (mm)||Oil holes
|Basic loading rates (kN)||Abutment and fillet (mm)|
|Outer diameter (D)||Width